- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Liverpool Management School
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2017) 100
The Liverpool MBA
- The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB Accredited. The MBA entered the Economist's Which MBA? top 100 global ranking in 2015 and achieved Tier 1 Status in CEO Magazine's 2016 Global MBA rankings.
- A suite of MBA programmes is offered, based on the most up-to-date research, and taught by experienced practitioners and academics working at the cutting edge of their disciplines.
- The core elements of these programmes – leadership, strategy, managing the environment, innovation, entrepreneurship, and managing financial resources – are delivered in concentrated blocks to encourage a deeper understanding, with a strong emphasis on interactive teaching and learning.
- The programmes offer work-based projects across a wide range of sectors including engineering, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, professional services, renewable energy and retail.
- With the Liverpool MBA, students develop their skills as an effective manager and potential leader, building a deeper understanding of core business and management disciplines and how they link together strategically and operationally.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.
The Liverpool Online MBA
Accreditations: AACSB, the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and awarding the online programme Technology Enhanced Learning (CEL) accreditation.
- The University of Liverpool’s 100% online MBA programme (Master of Business Administration) is designed to develop students' skills as a business leader.
- Equally relevant for public, private and NGO settings, the globally orientated MBA provides busy professionals with the opportunity to rise to the leadership challenges of the 21st century.
- Focused on innovation and leadership, the degree programme encourages students to think both creatively and practically through a combination of theoretical study and real world application. It offers students the opportunity to access the latest research and connect to international professionals, developing the strategic vision and decision-making skills to thrive in a rapidly-changing business world.
- The Liverpool Online MBA offers students the flexibility to develop their leadership potential as they continue to build their earning power, plan their career switch, or run their business from anywhere on the globe.
- 30 months approximately.
Football Industries MBA
- The original, and still the only Football Industries MBA, it offers the real business focus that management positions in modern sport demand. Run by the Football Industry Group in partnership with FA Learning, FIMBA focuses on the professionalism and business of the beautiful game.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Liverpool Management School, Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH