- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Liverpool Management School
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 83
The Liverpool MBA
- The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB accredited.
- A suite of MBA programmes is offered, based on the most up-to-date research, and taught by experienced practitioners and academics working at the cutting edge of their disciplines.
- The core elements of these programmes – leadership, strategy, managing the environment, innovation, entrepreneurship, and managing financial resources – are delivered in concentrated blocks to encourage a deeper understanding, with a strong emphasis on interactive teaching and learning.
- The programmes offer work-based projects across a wide range of sectors including engineering, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, professional services, renewable energy and retail.
- With the Liverpool MBA, students develop their skills as an effective manager and potential leader, building a deeper understanding of core business and management disciplines and how they link together strategically and operationally.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.
Football Industries MBA
- The original, and still the only Football Industries MBA, it offers the real business focus that management positions in modern sport demand. Run by the Football Industry Group in partnership with FA Learning, FIMBA focuses on the professionalism and business of the beautiful game.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Liverpool Management School, Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH