The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The London Institute of Banking & Finance offers more than just a degree. Students have direct access to the industry, creating connections that are vital for success after graduating. LIBF has alumni in over 90 countries, creating a worldwide network of support and opportunity.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
- The LIBF support team helps overseas students all the way, from applying to LIBF, organising visas, and on arrival to the UK.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 with no element below 5.5.
Accommodation for International Students
- The LIBF has links with a number of providers specialising in finding students the right place to live in London.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for details.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Undergraduate EU/International scholarship: worth £2,000.
- The Global Masters Scholarship: worth £2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
- Alumni Scholarship: all LIBF degree graduates receive a scholarship of £1,500.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for full criteria.