The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The London Institute of Banking & Finance offers more than just a degree. Students have direct access to the industry, creating connections that are vital for success after graduating. LIBF has alumni in over 90 countries, creating a worldwide network of support and opportunity.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Provisional is awarded to institutions that meet "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK, but which do not currently have enough data to be fully assessed. Institutions must opt in for this award. Find out more about TEF.
- The LIBF support team helps overseas students all the way, from applying to LIBF, organising visas, and on arrival to the UK.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 with no element below 5.5.
Accommodation for International Students
- The LIBF has links with a number of providers specialising in finding students the right place to live in London.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for details.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Undergraduate EU/International scholarship: worth £2,000.
- The Global Masters Scholarship: worth £2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
- Alumni Scholarship: all LIBF degree graduates receive a scholarship of £1,500.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for full criteria.