The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The LIBF has links with a number of providers specialising in finding students the right place to live in London.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for details.
- Situated near Monument, in the heart of London’s financial district, the LIBF's Lovat Lane campus is surrounded by many of the world's leading financial institutions.
- London has more entertainment than can be imagined – from shopping to nightlife, museums to pubs.
Nightlife and Culture
- London is renowned for its exciting nightlife, and tailors for everyone's wants and needs.
- The campus is well-located for fashionable parts of London such as Shoreditch, Old Street and Brick Lane.
- Within a few minutes' walk are historic and cultural icons such as the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and Tate Modern.
- London has a good local transport network of buses, local trains and underground, many of which now operate throughout the night. Students can get discounts.
- London is a popular city to cycle in, however students must be wary of the busy and dangerous roads of the city.
- London is served by four major airports – Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton – providing easy access to flights around the world.