The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The London Institute of Banking & Finance offers a specialised qualification for recent graduates to obtain senior positions, or for aspiring professionals. Designed in collaboration with key industry players, it provides in-depth coverage of topics essential for a successful leadership career.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The UK Master's Scholarship: worth £2,000 for self-funded UK students.
- Alumni Scholarship: all LIBF degree graduates receive a scholarship of £1,500.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for full criteria.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The LIBF has links with a number of providers specialising in finding students the right place to live in London.
- Please refer to the LIBF website for details.