London Metropolitan University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Students have access to a wide range of halls of residence in buildings managed by approved organisations, all within easy reach of both campuses.
- London is an exciting, diverse, and international city. It offers exciting nightlife, endless entertainment, and a wealth of culture and heritage attractions.
Culture and Nightlife
- London is a world-leader for nightlife and entertainment.
- The South Bank and West End are home to the best in theatre and the arts, while London boasts a host of nightclubs and music venues drawing in headline acts every day of the week.
- The British Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, V&A, Tate Modern, and the Tower of London are just some of the cultural attractions to enjoy.
- Getting around London is made simple by the Tube (London Underground), which runs 24 hours on weekends.
- London Met has three campuses across London. The Holloway campus is a stone's throw from the Emirates Stadium and close to the pleasant eateries of Angel and Highbury. The Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design is located in Aldgate, in the middle of the East End's cultural hub. The Guildhall School of Business and Law can be found in Moorgate, in the heart of The City.
- All campuses are located within two minutes' walk of Tube stations.