- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- Students have access to a wide range of halls of residence in buildings managed by approved organisations, all within easy reach of both campuses.
- London is an exciting, diverse, and international city. It offers exciting nightlife, endless entertainment, and a wealth of culture and heritage attractions.
- The university also puts on a wide range of events at its student venue The Rocket, featuring DJs, parties, film, karaoke and club nights, video and board games, pool tables and an affordable late bar.
Nightlife and Culture
- London is a world leader for nightlife and entertainment, and student discounts are plentiful, whether it's for a comedy night in Camden or clubbing in Dalston.
- The South Bank and West End are home to the best in theatre and the arts, while London boasts clubs and venues that draw in headline acts every day of the week.
- The internationally renowned British Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Tate Modern and V&A are just a few of the cultural hotspots on offer.
- London Metropolitan University has two London campuses, both located within 2 minutes' walk of the Tube (which runs 24 hours on weekends), close to London Overground stations and many bus routes.
- The Holloway campus is a stone's throw from the Emirates Stadium and close to the bars and restaurants of Angel and Highbury.
- The Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design is located in Aldgate, round the corner from Brick Lane, Shoreditch and the Whitechapel Art Gallery.