London Metropolitan University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute.
- The MBA at London Met is offered in full-time or part-time. The part-time MBA is aimed at busy professionals with management experience who are looking to advance their careers. The full-time course includes a programme of personal awareness and leadership development.
- Based in Moorgate in the City of London, the course enables students to engage with research and practice-led contemporary knowledge and to build their managerial competencies to meet the future challenges in a dynamic global environment.
In addition, the following MBAs are offered:
- MBA (Islamic Finance).
- MBA (Cybersecurity).
- MBA (Business Psychology).
- MBA (Life Sciences).
- 12 months full-time, 18 months part-time.
Master of Business Administration (Extended) – MBA
- This extended degree will teach students all the skills they need in leadership and management, preparing them for a career in business
- Participants must have a minimum of two years post-graduating experience in a business setting in order to be considered for entry.
- 18 months full-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
The London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law, Electra House, 84 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6SQ