- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute.
- The MBA at London Metropolitan University is offered full-time or part-time.
- The course develops students' expertise as business managers in a collaborative and supportive environment, exploring key business functions including marketing, human resources, strategy and management to develop confident, influential and successful leaders.
- Regular informal learning activities include a weekly student-led Business Breakfast, a monthly dinner, networking events, meetings with business leaders, entrepreneurs and consultants, and lively charity fundraising events in the City.
In addition, the following MBA specialist pathways are offered:
- MBA (Cyber Security)
- MBA (Data Analytics)
- MBA (Life Sciences)
- 12 months full-time, 18 months part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The Guildhall School of Business and Law, London Metropolitan University, 166–220 Holloway Road, London, N7 8DB