London School of Economics and Political Science
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- New first year full-time undergraduate students receive a guaranteed offer of accommodation, subject to meeting the application deadline. Priority is given to students with disabilities and other students prioritised for accommodation in line with Disability and Well-being Service recommendations.
- LSE student accommodation is conveniently located in central London; halls are all staffed 24 hours, and events are run on arrival and throughout the year. Facilities include Wi-Fi, social spaces and, in most halls, bicycle storage.
- LSE has 12 halls of residence, accommodating over 4,000 students in a variety of facilities including single or shared rooms (many en-suite) and some self-contained studios. Four undergraduate halls are catered. A further six intercollegiate halls offer accommodation with students from other colleges within the University of London.
- Please refer to the university website for details on services, facilities, the range of prices and the variable contract lengths offered.
|Catered||from £107 to £248 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £104 to £357 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- LSE is based in the heart of London, one of the world's major cities. London has a rich and diverse cultural and historical heritage.
Nightlife and Culture
- London is famed for its extensive cultural, sporting and nightlife offerings including several notable museums, theatres, football clubs and other sporting arenas. The multitude of bars, clubs and restaurants cater for all tastes.
- Located in central London, LSE has excellent travel links with access to multiple bus routes and tube stations. Several train stations connect to all parts of the United Kingdom.
- London has a number of airports nearby including City, Gatwick and Heathrow, serving many international destinations.