London School of Economics and Political Science
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
LSE, NYU Stern and HEC Paris
Trium Global EMBA
- The TRIUM Global Executive MBA is an alliance of three world-renowned universities: LSE, NYU Stern and HEC Paris, and ranked fifth in the world by the FT in 2017.
- The programme starts in September of each year, and comprises six one to two week intensive modules over 17 months, totalling ten weeks out of the office. These six on-site modules are delivered at global locations: LSE in London and California; NYU Stern in New York and Shanghai; and HEC, Paris, offering class time that is blended with independent study between modules.
- Core courses range from global economics, quantitative methods to entrepreneurship and leadership.
- There is also a capstone project where students are encouraged to leverage the TRIUM resources, faculty, classmates and alumni to incubate an idea from inception to launch.
- The collaborative assignments between modules and the capstone project create a powerful network of global relationships lasting well beyond completion of the TRIUM programme.
- 17 months, part-time.
London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, UK