London School of Economics and Political Science
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
LSE, NYU Stern and HEC Paris
Trium Global EMBA
- The TRIUM Global Executive MBA is an alliance of 3 world-renowned universities: LSE, NYU Stern and HEC Paris, and ranked #3 in the word by the FT in 2016.
- The programme starts in September of each year, and comprises six 1–2 week intensive modules over 17 months, totalling 10 weeks out of the office. These 6 on-site modules are delivered at global locations: LSE, London; California; HEC, Paris; NYU Stern, New York; NYU Stern, Shanghai; and HEC Paris, offering class time that is blended with independent study between modules.
- Core courses range from Global Economics, Quantitative Methods to Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
- There is also a Capstone Project where students are encouraged to leverage the TRIUM resources, faculty, classmates and alumni to incubate an idea from inception to launch.
- The collaborative assignments between modules and the capstone project create a powerful network of global relationships lasting well beyond completion of the TRIUM programme.
- 17 months.
Number of Places
- UK/EU/international student fees US$169,500.
- Includes tuition, lodging in the rotating module locations only, lunch and group dinners, books and materials.
Availability of scholarships and bursaries
- The TRIUM programme strives to create a higher standard in global leadership as demonstrated through positive impact on the role of business in society.
- Women and professionals working in the public/NGO sector are highly encouraged to apply. Refer to our website for more details.
|Address||London School of Economics and Political Science|