- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Nearly all students who request accommodation, meet the selection criteria and complete the relevant paperwork by the required deadline are offered places.
- Priority is given to international students, first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students, students with special needs and those who live furthest away from the university.
- University-owned accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of the campus.
|Self-Catered||from £126 to £206 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- London is often rated as the number one city in the world for students on the basis of its cultural diversity and opportunities for graduate employment.
Nightlife and Culture
- LSBU is minutes from the entertainment buzz of central London's bars, restaurants and clubs, plus many of the city's world-renowned galleries, theatres, museums and attractions.
- A short walk from the campus is Mercato Metropolitano, an outdoor covered food hall that has everything from an in-house cinema, to craft beer, an urban farm and cooking classes.
- Looking for something more upbeat? Ministry of Sound is one of LBSU's noisiest neighbours, and the bars and clubs of Borough and London Bridge are just down the road.
- If history is more your scene, the Cinema Museum is just a short walk away, as is the Imperial War Museum and its impressive grounds.
- LBSU sits on the border of the city's Zones 1 and 2 for public transport, with buses, undergrounds and train lines providing good connections across the city.
- London is served by four airports – Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Stansted – with flights to destinations worldwide.