London South Bank University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Nearly all students who request accommodation, meet the selection criteria and complete the relevant paperwork by the required deadline are offered places.
- Priority is given to international students, 1st year undergraduate and postgraduate students, students with special needs and those who live furthest away from the university.
- University-owned accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of the campus.
|Number of university/college beds||1,274|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,622–£5,442|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£6,456–£11,184|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,956–£6,480|
- Few city centre campuses in London are as compact as LBSU's campus in the Elephant and Castle.
- LBSU sits on the border of the city's Zones 1 and 2 for public transport, with buses, undergrounds and train lines providing good connections across the city.
- London is served by 4 airports – Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Stansted – with flights to destinations worldwide.
Culture and Nightlife
- LSBU is minutes from the entertainment buzz of central London's bars, restaurants and clubs, plus many of the city's world-renowned galleries, theatres, museums and attractions.