London South Bank University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students joining LSBU can apply for the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship programme.
- The programme offers a range of awards from £1,000 bursaries to a full fee waiver to new UK, EU or international postgraduate students.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,985 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 37%
- Part Time 63%
- UK 81%
- EU 4%
- Other 14%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||40||1600||1640|
|Business & administrative studies||45||1140||1185|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||595||605|
|Engineering & technology||65||315||385|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||30||30|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||25||30|
|Creative arts & design||0||30||30|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.