- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
London South Bank University (LSBU) has been transforming lives and creating professional opportunities for students since 1892. Its professionally-recognised postgraduate taught and research-based programmes lead to qualifications focused on future career success, whether students are looking to progress in their current career or are looking for a new direction.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
4,808 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 39%
- Part Time 61%
- UK 84%
- EU 4%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||15||515||530|
|Accounting & Finance||10||245||260|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||0||215||215|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||15||25||40|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||25||25|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||20||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||5||15|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||15||15|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||10||5||10|
|Land & Property Management||0||10||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship programme offers a range of awards up to £8,000 to new UK, EU or international postgraduate students.
- Subject-level scholarships are offered for MSc Building Surveying and MSc Construction Project Management or MSc Quantity Surveying; made possible by donations from LSBU alumnus Stuart A Johnson.
- Sports scholarships run by the Academy of Sport at LSBU help talented sportsmen and women balance their sporting, academic and personal lives. Recipients of sports scholarships receive financial support and other benefits.
- The Money for Books scholarship has been introduced by The Scholarship Hub, a social enterprise committed to reinvesting a percentage of its profits back into developing new scholarships. The fund is open to all UK students, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students attending the university for the first time and who live furthest away from the London campus get priority for university accommodation.