London South Bank University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
5,220 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 38%
- Part Time 62%
- UK 84%
- EU 4%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||30||595||625|
|Accounting & Finance||10||290||300|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||0||240||240|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||15||35||50|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||45||45|
|Communication & Media Studies||15||15||30|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||30||30|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||25||25|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||20||5||20|
|Land & Property Management||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students joining LSBU can apply for the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship programme.
- The programme offers a range of awards from £1,000 bursaries to a full fee waiver to new UK, EU or international postgraduate students.