London South Bank University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students joining LSBU can apply for the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship programme.
- The programme offers a range of awards from £1,000 bursaries to a full fee waiver to new UK, EU or international postgraduate students.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,985 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 37%
- Part Time 63%
- UK 81%
- EU 4%
- Other 14%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||40||1600||1640|
|Business & administrative studies||45||1140||1185|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||595||605|
|Engineering & technology||65||315||385|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||30||30|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||25||30|
|Creative arts & design||0||30||30|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.