- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business, London South Bank University
Master of Business Administration (International Management) MBA
- This applied MBA takes a holistic approach to strategic leadership, responding to business change, globalisation and organisational complexities.
- Students develop the knowledge and skills needed to manage and lead change – and to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- LBSU's School of Business has been awarded the status of Centre of Excellence by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (IoEE), and Chartered Management Institute (CMI) professional accreditation is under negotiation.
- Please refer to the university business school website for details.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
London South Bank University, 103 Borough Road, London, SE1 0AA