Dating back to 1909, Loughborough College has developed from a Technical Institution into a pioneering college for vocational learning. In more recent years, the college has added degree-level subjects and access courses to its syllabus, providing a full spectrum of qualifications to its students.
UCAS Code: L77
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Type of Qualification:
Student Services and Facilities
- Loughborough College has on site Job Shop supported by REED careers advice service offering details of part-time vacancies in the local area as well as application, interview and CV advice.
- Our trained careers advisers offer a free and confidential service. All students have access to a range of online tools and resources to help you look for higher education, work, apprenticeships or further training.
- We help students apply for higher education via UCAS, and explore the options for a successful gap year.
- We work in partnership with Reed NCFE, whose aim is to equip you with the training, advice and support you need to achieve your employment goals.
- We welcome students with a wide range of support needs and disabilities and have a dedicated network in place to make sure all our students get the support they need.
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01509 618 313.
- Loughborough College Students Union is partnered with Loughborough University (LSU) and is one of the largest in the country.
- LSU offers students the opportunity to participate in over 100 different clubs and societies including fundraising, sport and media.
- Dating back to 1909, Loughborough College has developed from a Technical Institution into a pioneering college for vocational learning.
- In more recent years, the college has added degree-level subjects and access courses to its syllabus, providing a full spectrum of qualifications to its students.
- The creation of the Loughborough Arts Academy in 2014, provides students with cutting-edge facilities including dance studio, performance theatre and photography suites.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- James Dasalou – Athletics
- Robbie Grabarz – Athletics
- Harry Ellis – Rugby
- Jon Eley – Short Track Skating
- Elsie Christie – Short Track Skating
- Tommy Goodwin – Cycling
- Tom Rogic – Football
- Steph Houghton – Football
- Casey Stoney – Football
- Phil Gilchrist – Football
- Karen Carney – Football
- Liam Tancock – Swimming
- Ellie Simmonds – Swimming
- Lizzie Simmonds – Swimming
- Fran Halsall – Swimming
- Sarah Stevenson – Taekwondo
Loughborough College, Radmoor Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3BT