- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- First year undergraduate students are guaranteed a room in university accommodation providing they make Loughborough their first choice and apply before the specified deadline.
- There are 16 undergraduate halls (seven catered and nine self-catered) either on or very close to campus. Everything on campus is within walking distance, so students don't have to spend money travelling to and from lectures.
- All hall rooms have Wi-Fi and are wired for Internet access.
|Catered||from £6,100 to £7,400 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £3,700 to £6,900 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- Loughborough is a busy market town with a vibrant student population.
- It has a range of restaurants, pubs, bars, shops and entertainment – from escape rooms and cinemas to dessert parlours. The Town Hall hosts a regular programme of shows and comedy evenings.
- Nearby tourist attractions include the Peak District, Bradgate Park and Beacon Hill, and it's easy to visit the nearby cities of Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
Nightlife and Culture
- The Students' Union nightclub is the most popular destination for student nights out. As this is on campus, within a short walk of all university halls of residence, it saves time and money on taxi's home.
- There are also a range of bars and clubs in the town centre, including Vodka Revolution and The Orange Tree.
- High street shops in the town include Topshop, Primark and New Look.
- Loughborough Town Hall hosts a variety of theatre, comedy and musical performances, as well as exhibitions and concerts, plus there are multiscreen cinemas, an escape room, laser quest, a museum and parks.
- On campus, everything is within walking distance; there is also a free cross-campus shuttle bus.
- The university is situated 2 miles from J23 on the M1, providing great connections to the rest of the country.
- Loughborough railway station is only a short bus ride away; London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds are all within around 2 hours by train.
- East Midlands Airport is just 15 minutes by road.