- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees first year undergraduate students a room in university accommodation providing they make Loughborough their first choice and apply before the specified deadline.
- There are 15 undergraduate halls (7 catered and 8 self-catered) either on or very close to campus. Everything on campus is within walking distance, so students don't have to spend money travelling to and from lectures.
- Some of the UK’s greatest athletes have stayed in Loughborough’s catered halls; the university provides a complete range of food, with menus that allow for choice and healthy options.
- All hall rooms have Wi-Fi and are wired for Internet access.
|Catered||from £5,344 to £6,985 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £3,141 to £5,850 per year|
- City Population: 59,932
- Student Population: 13,403
- Loughborough is a busy market town with a vibrant student population.
- It has a range of shops, bars, and restaurants, including the new Baxter Gate Cineworld complex, opened in 2016.
- The town is close to attractions that include the Peak District, Sherwood Forest and the National Space Centre. The larger cities of Nottingham, Leicester and Derby are also close by.
Culture and Nightlife
- The Students' Union nightclub is the most popular destination for student nights out. As this is on campus, within a short walk of all university halls of residence, it saves students' time and money on taxi's home.
- There are also a range of bars and clubs in the town centre, including Vodka Revolution and The Orange Tree.
- High street shops in the town include Topshop, Primark and New Look.
- Loughborough Town Hall hosts a variety of theatre, comedy and musical performances, as well as exhibitions and concerts, plus there are multi-screen cinemas, an escape room, laser quest, a museum and parks.
- On campus, everything is within walking distance; there is also a free cross-campus shuttle bus.
- The university is situated 2 miles from J23 on the M1, providing great connections to the rest of the country.
- Loughborough railway station is only a short bus ride away; London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds are all within around 2 hours by train.
- East Midlands Airport is just 15 minutes by road.