- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees first year undergraduate students a room in university accommodation providing they make Loughborough their first choice and apply before the specified deadline.
- There are 15 undergraduate halls (7 catered and 8 self-catered) either on or very close to campus. Everything on campus is within walking distance from all halls of residence, meaning that students don't have to spend money on travel to get to and from lectures.
- Some of the UK’s greatest athletes have stayed in Loughborough’s catered halls; the university provides a complete range of food and is committed to providing home cooked menus that allow for choice and healthy options.
- All hall rooms are wired for internet access, and most have Wi-Fi.
|Number of university/college beds||6,206|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,672–£6,463|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,640–£4,160|
- City Population: 59,932
- Student Population: 13,403
- The shuttle bus is free to use across campus, although everything is within walking distance.
- The university is situated 2 miles from J23 on the M1, providing great connections to the rest of the country.
- Loughborough Railway Station is only a short bus ride away; London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds are all within around 2 hours by train.
- East Midlands airport is just 15 minutes by road.
Culture and Nightlife
- The Students' Union has its own night club which is the most popular destination for student nights-out. As this is on campus and within a short walk from all university halls of residence, it means students save time and money on taxis home.
- There are also a range of bars and clubs in the town centre, including Vodka Revolution and The Orange Tree. The town centre is also home to many high street shops such as Topshop, Primark and New Look.
- Loughborough Town Hall hosts a variety of theatre, comedy and musical performances, as well as exhibitions and concerts, plus there are multi-screen cinemas.