- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business and Economics
- A top-ten UK business school and one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
- Students develop commercially desirable practical problem-solving and decision-making skills to address real business challenges, through modules such as problem-solving for leaders and business analytics.
- The Managing Innovation module gives students the opportunity to work in groups on live consultancy-style business projects to commercialise new technologies.
- Students can choose to attend an International Summer School (ESSAM), delivered as part of a consortium of top global business schools. It offers the chance to gain a truly enriching international perspective on a range of management issues, learning alongside MBA peers from around the world. An additional fee may apply.
- As an AMBA-accredited MBA programme, all delegates on the programme must have a minimum of three year’s managerial experience, ensuring the highest calibre of networking on the programme.
- One year.
Full-time MBA with Internship
- Designed for professionals whose ambition is to be among the elite performers in business, this two-year full-time MBA with Internship includes the opportunity gain valuable UK work experience to maximise students' employability.
- Professional internships take place in the second year, for between 45–52 weeks. Students are allocated a supervisor who will support them for the duration.
- Students can also access the expertise of the university Teacher in Employability and the careers network, with workshops and skills sessions throughout the year to help develop their CV and interview technique.
- Students study alongside an international cohort of experienced managers from a range of backgrounds, so will develop key management capabilities.
- As an AMBA-accredited MBA programme, all delegates on the programme must have a minimum of 3 year’s managerial experience, ensuring the highest calibre of networking on the programme.
- Two years.
- Aimed at experienced professionals looking for a qualification that will help them take their career to the next level. The course is studied through a combination of block study and day-release.
- Students learn alongside a diverse international cohort of experienced managers with a minimum of three years’ professional/managerial experience, enabling them to share fresh perspectives on similar problems and build lasting business networks.
- Students will learn to manage complex challenges and lead decisive, innovative changes to capitalise on opportunities, from exporting to new markets to getting the most out of their team.
- The business school has a 40 year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders sought after by leading employers.
- In addition to core management skills, innovation and enterprise are embedded in the programme.
- Typically two to three years.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Loughborough University, School of Business and Economics, Loughborough, Leciestershire, LE11 3TU