Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student loans and grants are available.
- The Cheshire College Consortium for Higher Education has up to 50 scholarships available which could be worth up to £2,000 for eligible higher education students.
- Students requiring support for an additional need such as dyslexia should apply for the Disabled Students Allowance.
- Full-time students may qualify for a discount on their council tax.
- Funds are also available through the National Scholarship Programme.