- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Manchester Metropolitan University offers a range of support or fee waivers to new students. Please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.
- Student Support Package: £750 per year is automatically available for eligible students from low-income households.
- Academic Achievement Awards: automatically available to eligible students who gain AAB at A Level (or equivalent) in relevant grades required for the course. Students must also make Manchester Metropolitan University their firm choice.
- Undergraduate care leavers: £1,000 cash bursary for eligible students, requires application.