Manchester Metropolitan University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Manchester Metropolitan University offers a range of support or fee waivers to new students. Please refer to the university website for eligibility criteria.
- Student Support Package: £750 per year (from 2017-18) is available for eligible students from low-income households.
- Academic Achievement Awards: available to eligible students who gain AAB at A level (or equivalent). Students must also make Manchester Metropolitan University their firm choice.
- Undergraduate care leavers: eligible students at Manchester Metropolitan University can apply for an additional cash bursary of £1,000.