- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Manchester Metropolitan University offers a range of support or fee waivers to new students. Please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.
- Student Support Package: £750 per year is automatically available for eligible students from low-income households.
- Academic Achievement Awards: automatically available to eligible students who gain AAB at A Level (or equivalent) in relevant grades required for the course. Students must also make Manchester Metropolitan University their firm choice.
- Undergraduate care leavers: £1,000 cash bursary for eligible students, requires application.