- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Manchester Metropolitan University offers a range of support or fee waivers to new students. Please refer to the university website for eligibility criteria.
- Student Support Package: from 2018–19, £750 per year is automatically available for eligible students from low-income households.
- Academic Achievement Awards: automatically available to eligible students who gain AAB at A Level (or equivalent) in relevant grades required for the course. Students must also make Manchester Metropolitan University their firm choice.
- Undergraduate care leavers: eligible students at Manchester Metropolitan University can apply for an additional cash bursary of £1,000.
- Manchester Metropolitan University is committed to recognising high-achieving international students and has a comprehensive range of scholarships available to students from overseas.
- Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship: open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme in September 2018 or January 2019, to the value of £5,000.