- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
Manchester Met MBA (part-time)
- Students get access to professional one-to-one leadership/business coaching throughout the duration of the MBA. An overseas study tour and two management development residential weekends further support students' professional development.
- The programme is delivered in three-day blocks of teaching: students will receive the latest academic and practitioner thinking presented by University staff and industry guest speakers and masterclasses.
- It is essential for any MBA to be rooted in the business community. Guest speakers are invited discuss pertinent strategic and operational issues from a range of organisations including SMEs and entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Automatic student/affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma award upon completion of the programme. As MBA alumni, students are also guaranteed full membership of the Institute upon graduation.
- 24-months (October and January intakes).
- Each unit is taught in a three-day block on campus.
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, All Saints Campus, Manchester, M15 6BH