The University of Manchester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Manchester Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 43
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 65
- The Manchester full-time MBA ensures a thorough grounding in business theory, and opportunities to put it into practice with UK and international consultancy projects and a 10–12 week internship with high profile, multinational corporations.
- Students can take their international experience up a level with an international exchange programme, choosing from over 20 partner institutions. A unique, hands-on approach to learning gives students more client-facing hours than almost any other MBA course – 900 hours' worth – so they can test theories immediately in real-world situations and won't feel completely removed from the commercial environment.
- The MBA is the first step of the journey: students with the determination to build their own networks and develop their career opportunities are supported by the Postgraduate Careers Service with the contacts, resources and expert guidance to help them achieve their career goals.
- 18, 15 or 12 months.
Part-time Global MBA
- The Manchester Global MBA is highly flexible and portable, meeting the needs of busy executives and fitting around personal and professional commitments. A proven blend of robust academic theory and practical, hands-on experience means students can start putting their learning into practice from day one, providing immediate benefits for them and/or their employer.
- The Manchester Global MBA can be tailored to suit individual career aspirations. All programmes have core courses covering the latest management thinking, specialist electives and practical project work. Alongside studying up-to-the-minute general management theories and techniques, students can also follow a specialist learning pathway in finance, engineering, or project management, if they come from those particular industries.
- Each course includes a residential workshop, which is the highlight of the Manchester Global MBA for all students. They are a valuable opportunity to meet fellow students, build global contacts and enrich the learning experience. Workshops are scheduled back-to-back over six days to minimise time away from the office. There is also the opportunity to form study groups with fellow students, to work through the programme with other professionals.
- Manchester Global MBA.
- Manchester Global MBA Accelerated.
- Kelley-Manchester Global MBA.
- 24 or 18 months (January and July intakes).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB