MBA Courses in Europe
Why study an MBA programme in Europe?
- The standard of MBA programmes in Europe has increased over the past few years to compete with those in the US. There are now 28 European MBA programmes in the top 100 of the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2014.
- European MBA programmes are generally shorter than US programmes. This allows students to return to employment sooner and may result in financial saving on tuition fees.
- Studying abroad allows students to gain valuable international experience which will prove useful in the workplace.
- Studying in Europe also gives students the opportunity to learn another language. This may increase employability in the future.
- EDHEC Business School
- HEC School of Management, Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris
- Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires (INSEAD)
- ESADE Business School
- Instituto de Empresa (IE) Business School
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de la Empresa (IESE), University of Navarra