- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Each year the university grants scholarships, bursaries and awards to help students. Some are via application and some are through nomination by course leaders. Please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.
- Middlesex University Community Scholarships offers a £6,000 cash award for undergraduate students who have been excellent role models within their school, college or community, and/or have succeeded in overcoming personal difficulties or challenging situations.
- Sports Scholarships are available to undergraduates or postgraduates demonstrating a significant achievement in sport. This is for talented sports performers who are keen to continue their sporting endeavours and compete for the university.