- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Each year, we welcome students from over 140 countries to our London campus.
- We’re experienced in supporting international students at each stage of their journey, so that you will be able to make the most of your time at Middlesex.
- Students can find a range of information and advice on our website here or by contacting +44 (0) 20 8411 5555.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- Our courses require an IELTS score of 6.0 or above with at least 5.5 in each category. Some courses may require an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
- A full list of accepted qualification can be found on our website.
- Many English language qualifications have an expiry date. These tests will only be considered if they are valid at the point of entry.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- Our International Student Orientation programme will help you settle into university life and become familiar with all aspects of studying and living in London.
- The programme also provides you with the opportunity to meet other students and staff, make friends and have fun and we highly recommend that all international students take part in the programme.
- The programme is free of charge to all overseas students and runs before both our intakes – in September and in January.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation is priority for full-time international students. A full list of halls can be found on the website.
- Free wi-fi internet access is available is committed to a national code of standard for accommodation.
- Five halls of residence range from traditional accommodation with study bedrooms and shared facilities, to modern en-suite rooms in contemporary student blocks.
- Most halls of residence are a 20 minute walk from the campus.
- Prices range from £135 to £250 per week, depending on the type of accommodation.
- As one of the first universities to establish a network of regional offices around the globe, we recognise the importance of local knowledge and personal contact.
- The university has three overseas campuses in Malta, Dubai and Mauritius.
- We offer outstanding teaching, learning and research that knows no geographical or academic borders.