- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Middlesex University’s cutting-edge resources enable postgraduate students to gain practical skills and industry knowledge, empowering them to reach for more in their profession and find success by following their passion.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
4,772 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 44%
- Part Time 56%
- UK 63%
- EU 9%
- Other 29%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||75||590||665|
|Accounting & Finance||15||175||185|
|Theology & Religious Studies||165||0||165|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||10||95||105|
|Art & Design||0||95||95|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||30||30|
|Geography & Environmental Science||15||5||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||15||20|
|Agriculture & Forestry||0||15||15|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||0||15||15|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||10||10|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Middlesex offers a wide range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries, some offered in the form of a tuition fee reduction, and some that are subject specific. The following is a selection; please refer to the university website for details.
- UK/EU Alumni: a 20% fee reduction on postgraduate courses. A postgraduate support bursary offering a 50% reduction on master's fees is available for final year Middlesex undergraduate students who are planning to continue into postgraduate study.
- Scholarships across a number of subject areas offer up to 50% reduction on master's fees, available for UK/EU applicants who are applying for postgraduate study; applied as a cash award in the case of Health and Education Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships are available to undergraduates or postgraduates demonstrating a significant achievement in sport. This is for talented sports performers who are keen to continue their sporting endeavours and compete for the university.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The university guarantees accommodation to first-year postgraduates, provided they apply before the specified deadline shown on the university website.