- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Middlesex University Business School
Master of Business Administration MBA
- Students engage in activities from workshops, talks and a field trip, all part of developing their skills in negotiation, entrepreneurialism, team building and leadership.
- The MBA places an emphasis on both theory and practice, from the key principles of business such as finance, strategy, marketing and operations, to range of activities including a weekend team building and business simulation. A focus on highly relevant topics in current business thinking includes corporate social responsibility and ethics.
- With over 35 years of experience in delivering MBA courses, there's a wealth of experience in supporting students from all over the world to achieve their career ambitions.
- An assessed week-long field trip to integrate students' learning will focus on the UK and Europe in 2017–18, to take account of the significant changes facing businesses in light of the UK's Brexit plans.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Master of Business Administration (Distance Learning)
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when and where students want, without having to compromise their employment status. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Online delivery is via myUniHub, the Business School's 24-hour student learning environment. With Internet access, participants will engage with tutors and fellow students and can receive online materials, audio visual content, and use a variety of e-learning tools. Students receive on free electronic textbook for every module.
- On the course students will work as a senior manager, individually and with a team comprising fellow MBA participants.
- Professionally recognised by the Chartered Institute Management (CMI). MBA students qualify for student membership of the body and on completion graduates are guaranteed full CMI membership and professional recognition.
- Two years part-time.
Master of Business Administration in Oil and Gas
- This MBA offers proven management training with a special focus on the oil and gas industry, and is aimed at professionals who want to become more effective in their current management role, engage at a higher level, broaden their managerial skill set or explore new areas of specialisation. The course will also benefit industry specialists seeking to formalise their years of technical industry knowledge and experience, and develop their management knowledge and competence.
- Fellow students come from a diverse range of countries and roles, creating a rich network of knowledge to enhance learning from the course; such as executives in energy companies or governmental roles, industry professionals and managers from upstream to downstream, technical specialists and professionals from international financial institutions.
- The course comprises either six modules followed by an Applied Project or eight modules followed by a shorter Business Transformation Project, studied over two years.
- The course is delivered entirely online, and is designed and delivered so that students can accelerate their professional development without having to take periods out from work or travel to a distant classroom. The Middlesex University online learning portal provides access to written, audio and video content. It also manages group interactions, peer networking and tutorial support using a variety of e-learning tools.
- Two years part-time (online).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Middlesex University, The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BT