- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Middlesex University Business School
Master of Business Administration MBA
- Middlesex has been delivering MBA courses for over 35 years, so it has a wealth of experience in supporting students from all over the world to achieve their career ambitions.
- The MBA places an emphasis on both theory and practice, with key principles of business such as finance, strategy, marketing and operations. It focuses on highly relevant topics in current business thinking, including corporate social responsibility and ethics.
- 2019–20 sees the introduction of a three month and 12 month placement option, with a guarantee of workplace experience. Students also engage in workshops and talks, which help to develop their skills in negotiation, entrepreneurialism, team building and leadership.
- Students take an assessed week-long field trip to integrate their learning both in the UK and abroad. Here they will take account of the significant changes facing businesses. This means they get skills and knowledge for life to stay ahead in a changing world.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Master of Business Administration (Distance Learning) MBA
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Middlesex's flexible and accessible MBA (delivered entirely online) prepares students for the senior management sector in a global business environment. The course is professionally recognised by the Chartered Institute Management (CMI). MBA students qualify for CMI student membership and on completion graduates are guaranteed full CMI membership and professional recognition.
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when and where students want without having to compromise their employment status. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Online delivery is via myUniHub, the university's 24-hour student learning environment. Using this platform, students engage with tutors and other students. They can receive online materials, audio visual content, and use a variety of e-learning tools.
- Students receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
- On the course, students will work as a senior manager, individually and with a team comprising fellow MBA participants. Throughout the course, analysis and application of key management theories are applied to international business.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Master of Business Administration in Oil and Gas MBA
- This MBA offers proven management training with a special focus on the oil and gas industry.
- The course is aimed at professionals who want to become more effective in their current management role, engage at a higher level, broaden their managerial skill set or explore new areas of specialisation. The course will also benefit industry specialists seeking to formalise their years of technical industry knowledge and experience, and develop their management knowledge and competence.
- Fellow students come from a diverse range of countries and roles, creating a rich network of knowledge to enhance learning from the course, such as executives in energy companies or governmental roles, industry professionals and managers from upstream to downstream, technical specialists and professionals from international financial institutions.
- The course comprises either six modules followed by an Applied Project, or eight modules followed by a shorter Business Transformation Project. Both options are studied over two years.
- The course is delivered entirely online and is designed and delivered so that students can accelerate their professional development without having to take time out from work or travel to study with Middlesex.
- The Middlesex University online learning portal provides access to written, audio and video content. It also manages group interactions, peer networking and tutorial support using a variety of e-learning tools.
- Two years part-time (online).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Middlesex University, The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BT