- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Moulton College offers a range of HE qualifications (HNC, foundation, honours and master's degrees), validated by the University of Northampton. It is an established Centre of Excellence for Education and Training for the natural, built, and recreational environment.
UCAS Code: M93
Student Services and Facilities
- The learning support team are trained to assist a wide range of students with learning difficulties and disabilities. They also employ Communication Support Workers to work with deaf students and a number of their wider staff are able to use British Sign Language.
- There are learning support interviews offered before your course begins, to assess your requirements. Learning support is also available via a drop in service at lunch time and in the early evening. Services include in-class note taking, and assistance with planning and writing assignments.
- The college computers are installed with a range of assistive technologies to help you work independently.
- Students can join the University of Northampton’s Student Union which provides social and sporting events.
- Mouton College was established in 1921 as the Northampton Institute of Agriculture.
- It later expanded its teaching curriculum to cover a wide range of land-based subjects, sports, and construction.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Lord Stanley of Alderney studied at Moulton College 1952-53.
Moulton College, West Street, Moulton, Northamptonshire, NN3 7RR