- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The college makes awards as part of the National Scholarship Scheme.
- Both Moulton College and the University of Northampton offer means-tested bursaries to students on full-time and part-time (pro-rata) BSc/BA (Hons) programmes. Awards are made based on assessment of family income.
- Discretionary financial assistance is provided through a fund to UK students who need help to access or remain in higher education, and to meet extra costs that cannot be met through other support.
- Students from families with assessed incomes of less than £21,000 may be entitled to clothing and equipment from the college store via a Bursary credit.
- Limited funds are available to subsidise the cost of childcare, which must be provided by a registered child minder.