Located in Preston, Lancashire, Myerscough College offers a wide range of land-based and sport higher education degrees. Courses are validated by the University of Central Lancashire of which is an associate school and a university centre.
UCAS Code: M99
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
Libraries and Information Services
- The user-friendly library delivers a dynamic information service through a stock of around 45,000 books and journals along with a comprehensive range of electronic media.
- Open seven days a week during term time, and weekdays during vacations, the library has a number of silent study rooms and 100 study places arranged to provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
- Information is available via your personal tutor, the careers section of the library and the dedicated Learn2Work careers section in The Core.
- The Careers Advice and Support Team are on hand in the Student Welfare Centre - The Core.
- A local medical practice holds daily surgeries and dental practices are available locally.
Counselling and Mental Health Support
- Students can discuss any problems with the professionally trained counsellors. Call into The Core to make an appointment.
- The Inclusive Learning team provides a flexible response to students with disabilities or specific learning difficulties.
- Students in receipt of a Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) can call on additional support.
- A range of social activities take place throughout the year on-campus and off-campus through the dedicated Students' Union.
- Myerscough's on-site Stumble Inn is one of the main centres at the Preston Centre and offers discos, parties and bands as well as pool tables, arcade video games, juke boxes and big screen TV facilities.
- As an associate School of the University of Central Lancashire students also get full use of their £6.5million Students’ Union.
- Myerscough was established in 1894 and has developed since that time both in scale and purpose with over 100 years of experience as a centre of excellence for land-based and related subjects.
Myerscough College, St Michael's Road, Bilsborrow, Preston, PR3 0RY