Campus and Crime Map
- Myerscough offers full-board and self-catering accommodation in 28 different halls of residence.
- There is a good mix of single and twin rooms, with shared common-room, kitchen and bathroom facilities, plus a wide range of self-catering en-suite accommodation.
- Residential fees for Higher Education students range from £4070 for a single en-suite room on a self-catering basis to £6105 for a single en-suite room with full-board catering – both on 37 week contracts. All costs are subject to change each year.
- The Centre is based just outside of Preston and is ideally situated for enjoying the best in the North West.
- The university cities of Preston and Lancaster are right on the doorstep and Blackpool, Liverpool and Manchester are within easy reach for shopping and entertainment.
- For recreation the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales National Parks are within an hour of the campus while the Forest of Bowland offers unlimited mountain-biking, hiking and outdoor opportunities.
- Myerscough is in a great location with easy access to the M6, M61 and M55 motorways.
- Regular bus services run along the A6 road as well as dedicated college buses and train services to Preston railway station.
- Both Liverpool and Manchester Airports are within an hour of the campus.