New College Nottingham
New College Nottingham offers a wide range of full-time and part-time university level courses, awarded by Nottingham Trent, Derby and Middlesex universities. It operates from centres located throughout Nottingham
UCAS Code: N30
Student Services and Facilities
- The college has a careers and student advisory service offering one-to-one career planning sessions, alongside group activities geared towards the development of employability skills.
- The college encourages students to communicate any learning difficulties or disabilities before their interview or enrolment day.
- Students can meet tutors before the start of their course to assess support needs.
- Learning support workshops, one-to-one and in-class support, support with reading, writing and maths, specialist learning materials, personal assistance, exam and study support are all available.
- Our deaf access communicators all use British Sign Language (BSL) and will work with students to make sure they are fully included in the classroom and college life, while encouraging students to be independent. Deaf awareness training is also given to tutors, staff and students across the college. To speak to the deaf access team, telephone 01158 380 952.
- For visually impaired students, the college works to make sure they are fully included in the classroom and college life. To speak to the visual impairment team, telephone 01159 100 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The college is an amalgamation of 4 local colleges: Arnold and Carlton College, Basford Hall College of Further Education, Clarendon College of Further Education, and High Pavement Sixth Form College.
New College Nottingham, The Adams Building, Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1NG