New College of the Humanities
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- NCH is committed to providing the very best educational experience for students and recognises that some students will need financial support in order to pursue their course of study.
- NCH bursary awards: up to £3,000 per year for applicants who would be unable to attend without further financial support, to be used towards their tuition fees or living costs. Requires application.
- NCH scholarships: up to £2,000 per year towards tuition costs, for gifted students from all backgrounds. Students who are successful at interview are automatically considered for these merits–based awards, details of which will be included in any offer letter.
- In addition NCH provides a number of payment options for students, which include (amongst others) the option to pay either monthly or termly.