- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,333||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA.
- There are a number of degrees for which tuition fees are different for part of the course, and these are outlined on the university website.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university invests millions of pounds in financial support for students, with generous scholarships.
- Opportunity Scholarships are the main scholarship award scheme for undergraduate students, providing cash bursaries worth up to £2,000 per year.
- Students may also be able to apply for subject scholarships or sports scholarships, and extra support is available for care leavers.
- Scholarships and discounts are also available to international students, and the university's global partnerships also offer sponsorship opportunities for international students to study in Newcastle. Please refer to the university website for further details.