- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,333||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships; some are awarded based on circumstance, others require an application. The following are a selection; please refer to the university website for further details.
- A range of support is offered to students who are care leavers. If applicants have experienced Local Authority Care for a period of at least three months during the ten years before entering Newcastle University, they may be eligible to receive financial support of at least £2,000 per year.
- A limited number of fee reductions are offered for asylum seekers (requiring application).
- Scholarships and discounts are also available to international students, and the university's global partnerships also offer sponsorship opportunities for international students to study in Newcastle. The International Foundation scholarship is available for international students studying at INTO Newcastle University.