- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Newcastle University Business School
- The Newcastle MBA is much more than a management programme. It's a journey of self-discovery and transformation – an opportunity for students to enhance their self-awareness, integrate and apply their learning, develop their consulting skills, and contribute to, and lead, multicultural teams. As students hone their leadership skills, critical-thinking and communication, they will improve their personal and professional performance.
- The triple-accredited Business School is part of Newcastle University, a research-intensive Russell Group university committed to delivering world-class academic excellence. Its first-class reputation is also reflected in the quality of the MBA programme. A range of MBA scholarships are available to help students with full or partial tuition fee payment; please refer to the university website for details.
- Students apply their learning through immersive business experiences with a business in action module, intensive business awareness experience and challenging business-led competitions. Students can also make a difference to an organisation and develop their consultancy skills, working on project briefs sourced across a variety of industries and sectors.
- Business ideas can be developed with entrepreneurship and innovation modules; a business hackathon with experienced entrepreneurs; or by developing a business plan for students' individual projects. Global experience can be built with an optional international study tour, which includes visits to global businesses, or students can complete their management consultancy project in an international location.
- Leadership and managerial ability is developed through a module dedicated to Personal and Professional Transformation and a Personal Development Experience; and a wide range of electives enable students to personalise their MBA.
- One year.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Newcastle University Business School, 5 Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SE