- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Academic Achievement scholarships are automatically awarded on the basis of high performance at A Level to students studying full-time single or combined honours courses on campus, who make Newman their firm choice.
- This does not include applicants to the Initial Teacher Education course where a similar scholarship is limited to ten applicants.
- Please refer to the university website for details.