- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Newman University halls are all located on campus, providing easy access to on-site facilities and teaching spaces.
- The university is redeveloping the campus; new halls offer over 100 en-suite rooms.
- Newman University has affirmed membership to the Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing.
- The accommodation team can also offer advice on finding privately rented accommodation.
- City Population: 1,073,000
- Student Population: 65,000
- Situated in the south of Birmingham, in a location that offers the perfect mix of quiet suburban life with the attractions of the city centre just a bus ride away.
- Birmingham is the UK's second largest student city, home to a whopping 65,000+ students and has seen huge amounts of investments transforming the city.
Culture and Nightlife
- Birmingham has a vibrant and varied nightlife scene with a range of bars, restaurants, clubs and music venues.
- The city also has a wealth of cultural institutions, with multiple theatres and museums.
- Shoppers are also well-catered for with the Bullring and the new Grand Central shopping centres – plus a host of independent retailers.
- Birmingham city centre is just 7 miles away, with regular direct buses into the city from the university.
- Birmingham has excellent road links, being at the centre of England's motorway system.
- London, Liverpool and Manchester are all accessible by train in under 2 hours from Birmingham New Street Station.
- Birmingham International Airport, 8 miles from the city centre, has domestic and international destinations as far afield as North America and Asia.