- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Newman University's portfolio of postgraduate programmes combine academic excellence with a professional focus.
- The courses are designed to fit with your professional life and both learning and assessment draw on, and complement, your existing knowledge and experience.
- The academics who teach on our postgraduate courses are not only highly qualified in their subject areas but are active researchers skilled in, and passionate about, sharing knowledge with their students.
- Newman offers a variety of postgraduate options if you are seeking to further your studies beyond undergraduate level.
- We offer both taught and research based degree as well as postgraduate teacher education. Newman has an outstanding reputation for teacher education and we have PGCE options for every subject. We also offer School Direct as a postgraduate pathway into teaching.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 500 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 51%
- Part Time 49%
- UK 98%
- EU 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||18||18|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||10||10|
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|