- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The MBA programme at Newman University provides the skills and knowledge to develop a higher level of understanding of management and business organisations and become an effective business leader.
- An ethical approach to the practice of management is embedded across the programme. Students are encouraged to question management practices in developing frameworks and responses to practical management challenges.
- Newman MBA students acquire the fundamental skills to achieve success in the business world and be attractive to major employers across the global economy.
- Examples of subject areas covered: managing people and processes, strategic management, leadership and change.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
* figures are from 2017–18.
Newman University, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 3NT