- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The MBA programme at Newman University provides the skills and knowledge to develop a higher level of understanding of management and business organisations and become an effective business leader.
- An ethical approach to the practice of management is embedded across the programme. Students are encouraged to question management practices in developing frameworks and responses to practical management challenges.
- Newman MBA students acquire the fundamental skills to achieve success in the business world and be attractive to major employers across the global economy.
- Examples of subject areas covered: managing people and processes, strategic management, leadership and change.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Newman University, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 3NT