University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,300||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a variety of scholarships and bursaries available for University of Northampton students.
- Every full-time BA, BSc, BEng, LLB, HND, FdA or FdSc student starting the first year of their degree in September 2019 will receive an extensive benefits package included within their tuition fees.
- Please refer to the university website, where a scholarship map shows the funding available.