University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- For university accommodation, please refer to the Living Here section of this profile.
- The university's Accommodation Services team can assist students to find private accommodation that has been accredited for appropriate level of amenity and safety.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Northampton offers a range of scholarships and bursaries to assist students financially. Please refer to the university website for full details on the scholarships available, along with eligibility criteria.
- The university's research focuses on the improvement of society, in areas such as health and wellbeing, education, culture, crime prevention and the environment. This research has gone on to influence government policy as well as policies for companies around the world.
- The university is passionate about involving students in research, so undergraduates are encouraged to get involved in the process. This includes designing and running experiments, gathering data, and working within the community.
- Research topics include: business, education, health, science and technology, social sciences and the arts.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,316 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 25%
- Part Time 75%
- UK 79%
- EU 2%
- Other 19%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||25||735||760|
|Subjects allied to medicine||45||250||290|
|Creative arts & design||15||20||35|
|Engineering & technology||10||20||30|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||10||15|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||0||5|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.