University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Northampton students benefit from working alongside active researchers who are specialists in their field; along with support tailored to students' research, there are also personal academic tutors for all taught postgraduate programmes. Plus postgraduates can apply for funding to support their studies – from research trips to conferences and events, funding could really help add value to studies.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,312 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 75%
- EU 1%
- Other 24%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||20||670||695|
|Geography & Environmental Science||10||75||85|
|Accounting & Finance||5||50||50|
|Art & Design||5||15||25|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||10||10|
|Agriculture & Forestry||10||0||10|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||0||5|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Northampton offers a range of scholarships and bursaries to assist students financially. Please refer to the university website for full details on the scholarships available, along with eligibility criteria.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- For university accommodation, please refer to the Living Here section of this profile.
- The university's Accommodation Services team can assist students to find private accommodation that has been accredited for appropriate level of amenity and safety.