University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Northampton students benefit from working alongside active researchers who are specialists in their field; along with support tailored to students' research, there are also personal academic tutors for all taught postgraduate programmes. Plus postgraduates can apply for funding to support their studies – from research trips to conferences and events, funding could really help add value to studies.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Northampton offers a range of scholarships and bursaries to assist students financially. Please refer to the university website for full details on the scholarships available, along with eligibility criteria.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- For university accommodation, please refer to the Living Here section of this profile.
- The university's Accommodation Services team can assist students to find private accommodation that has been accredited for appropriate level of amenity and safety.