University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Northampton Business School
- The MBA has been designed to give students a thorough understanding of business and management processes, with assignments focusing on real-life business and management situations to develop strategic thinking and entrepreneurial skills.
- The MBA method of teaching is participative: skills in analysing business and organisational problems are emphasised, as is the ability to recognise and exploit opportunities. The development of strategies and plans for business or departmental improvement is a major theme. As expected from a postgraduate degree, the programme is demanding in terms of entry, rigour and workload and will require commitment and dedication from participants.
- Typical modules include: critical issues in business, competitive strategy and innovation, organisational culture and work environment. A placement option is available on the MBA programme for full time, on-campus students only, lasting from 6–12 months.
- A distance learning option is available, please refer to the university Business School website for details.
- 12–18 months full-time (September and January intakes). This comprises two semesters of 14 weeks, with 12–15 hours class-based study with tutors and fellow students.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Faculty of Business and Law, University of Northampton, University Drive, Northampton, NN1 5PH