University of Northampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Northampton Business School
- The MBA has been designed to give students a thorough understanding of business and management processes, with assignments focusing on real-life business and management situations to develop strategic thinking and entrepreneurial skills.
- The MBA method of teaching is participative: skills in analysing business and organisational problems are emphasised, as is the ability to recognise and exploit opportunities. The development of strategies and plans for business or departmental improvement is a major theme. As expected from a postgraduate degree, the programme is demanding in terms of entry, rigour and workload and will require commitment and dedication from participants.
- Typical modules include: critical issues in business, competitive strategy and innovation, organisational culture and work environment. A placement option is available on the MBA programme for full time, on-campus students only, lasting from 6–12 months.
- A distance learning option is available, please refer to the university Business School website for details.
- 12–18 months full-time (September and January intakes). This comprises two semesters of 14 weeks, with 12–15 hours class-based study with tutors and fellow students.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Faculty of Business and Law, University of Northampton, University Drive, Northampton, NN1 5PH