- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£5,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Scholarships for home undergraduate students are based on achievement of predicted grades, and are open to all students from all backgrounds.
- The university offers a care leavers bursary, with applications assessed individually. There is also an access to learning fund for students who find themselves in hardship. Student needs are individually assessed.
- International students can access scholarships which are automatically awarded based on academic achievements or sport scholarships. Country-specific bursaries are also available to international students who might not meet the required grades to be awarded a scholarship. These are not means-tested and are not related to household income.