- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£5,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a range of scholarships for home UK and EU undergraduate students; these include application based awards, and those based on achievement of predicted grades. These are open to all students from all backgrounds.
- Sports scholarships are also available.
- The university offers a care leavers bursary and an access to learning fund for students who find themselves in hardship. Student needs are individually assessed.