- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Newcastle Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- This MBA has been developed to meet the needs of professionals who strive for excellence in performance in an increasingly globalised and fast-changing environment, and who want to take the next step in their career.
- Students embark on a personal development journey to become a reflective, innovative and socially responsible strategic leader with the appropriate skills to think critically and make informed decisions.
- Graduates emerge as a highly capable professional grounded in key areas of business administration with a thorough and dynamic approach to tackling complex businesses challenges. They will also have strong capabilities in emerging organisational trends and business issues which are reflected in the research strengths of Newcastle Business School.
- The MBA is founded on the principles of experiential learning and as such, students will reflect on real-world business problems, experience hands-on projects, connect with industry leaders, and engage in transformational professional development. They will also have the opportunity to form networks with other business leaders both in the UK and internationally.
- Northumbria is the first institution in Europe to have achieved a double AACSB international accreditation in business and accounting.
- One year full-time or two years part-time.
Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship MBA
- The Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship MBA enhances the performance and career prospects of apprentices while contributing a demonstrable impact to their organisation's effectiveness. Admission to the programme requires that applicants are employed as an apprentice, and their employer has signed an agreement with the university.
- The programme combines academic studies with work-based reflection and adopts an applied assessment strategy, enabling apprentices to relate their learning directly to their own organisations.
- Designed by internationally recognised professors with significant research and practitioner experience, the programme develops apprentice's knowledge through a wide range of topics, including the latest thinking in emerging future of work challenges.
- Apprentices are supported and guided throughout the programme by an executive coach.
- The programme is recognised by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI); apprentices become affiliate members and receive support for the duration of their studies. Successful graduates receive a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership, with the potential to achieve full Chartered Manager status (CMgr).
- Two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Northumbria University, Newcastle Business School, City Campus East, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST