- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Newcastle Business School
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Accreditations: AACSB and the first in Europe to receive double AACSB accreditation.
- This MBA has been developed to meet the needs of professionals who strive for excellence in performance in an increasingly globalised and fast-changing environment, and want to take the next step in their career.
- Available both full- and part-time, the MBA provides an internationally recognised and prestigious qualification. Students embark on a personal development journey to become a reflective, innovative and socially responsible strategic leader with the appropriate skills to think critically and make informed decisions.
- Graduates emerge as a highly capable professional grounded in key areas of business administration with a thorough and dynamic approach to tackling complex businesses challenges. They will also have strong capabilities in emerging organisational trends and business issues which are reflected in the research strengths of Newcastle Business School.
- The MBA is founded on the principles of experiential learning and as such, students will reflect on real-world business problems, experience hands-on projects, connect with industry leaders, and engage in transformational professional development. They will also have the opportunity to form networks with other business leaders both in the UK and internationally.
- Northumbria is part of an elite group of less than 1% of business schools worldwide – and the first institution in Europe - to have achieved a double AACSB international accreditation in business and accounting.
- One year full-time or two years by part-time or distance learning.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Northumbria University, Newcastle Business School, City Campus East, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST