Norwich University of the Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) is one of the UK's leading specialist arts, architecture, design and media universities. International students join a community that sparks with creativity at a university renowned for outstanding teaching quality, industry-standard facilities and high student satisfaction. NUA has a strong record on employability; its graduates forge successful careers across the creative arts, from fashion, fine art and film, to photography, games and visual effects.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
325 international students in 2017–18
- International students find applying to NUA a friendly and personal experience – and they'll join a vibrant and creative community of students who are all aiming for success in the creative industries.
- The university welcomes students from more than 40 countries and NUA's International Office hosts a comprehensive orientation programme (the Arrivals Lounge) and a year-long series of social events to help overseas students understand British culture and better integrate into the community.
English Language Requirements
- A UKVI-approved IELTS scoring 6.0 overall (with a minimum score of 5.5 in each component of the exam for BA and MA courses), or equivalent.
Accommodation for International Students
- International students can choose to live in university halls of residence or private accommodation in their first year. Undergraduate applicants who accept an offer of a place and apply for accommodation before the deadline are guaranteed university accommodation, if they prefer that option.
- All university accommodation is self-catering, with Wi-Fi. It is located in and around the city centre.
- International students are spread across the university's accommodation, rather than clustered, and are not required to move out of accommodation during Christmas or Easter vacations.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.