Norwich University of the Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Becoming a student at NUA means joining a vibrant creative community with the same goal: success in the creative industries.
- The university welcome students from over 40 countries. The contribution of these students to the creative and cultural life of the university is recognised by everyone at NUA.
- The International Office hosts a comprehensive orientation programme and a year-long series of social events to help overseas students understand British culture and better integrate into their courses.
- NUA offers pastoral support, free English language tutorials, as well as learning support for written work and study skills.
English Language Requirements
- The university requires IELTS 6.0 academic module or equivalent, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each component of the exam for BA and MA courses.
Accommodation for International Students
- International applicants who accept an offer of a place at NUA and apply for accommodation before the deadline are prioritised for university-managed accommodation, where this is their preference.
- All university-managed accommodation is self-catering, with Wi-Fi; and is located betwee 10–25 minutes from the university.
- International students are spread across the accommodation, rather than clustered.
- Students may stay in their rooms during the Christmas and Easter vacations.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.