Norwich University of the Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) has postgraduate students from diverse backgrounds and with a range of hopes for their future. They share a passion for creativity, a pioneering spirit and a determination to explore their creative practice. Postgraduate study at NUA is more than an extension of undergraduate learning – it is a launchpad for entrepreneurship, academic research, intellectual inquiry and creative employment.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
103 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 50%
- Part Time 50%
- UK 88%
- EU 6%
- Other 6%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Art & Design||0||60||60|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||30||30|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Fee discounts are available for alumni. Please refer to the university website for current information on scholarships and bursaries.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Students can contact the Accommodation Office for support with finding accommodation.