- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
NTU provides a range of support to help students access the university and succeed there – please refer to the university website for details of eligibility criteria and conditions. As a guide, bursaries and scholarships typically include:
- The NTU Bursary: dependent upon household income, competitive with other universities.
- The NTU Care Leaver Bursary: an additional award of £500 per year to students under the age of 25 who have been in local authority care or looked after by relatives in the UK under a court order, at some point since the age of 16.
- The NTU Article 26 Scholarship: a full tuition fee waiver plus £500 cash bursary for each year of study. Two of these are available for students granted temporary leave to remain in the UK following an asylum application and who are ineligible for student finance from the UK government.
- Other scholarships are available for talented students with musical or athletic abilities.