- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Nottingham Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The innovative and rigorous MBA is rich in real-world experiences, including international perspectives and opportunities for students to personalise their learning around their ambitions.
- Specialised pathways allow students the freedom to focus on areas of interest, shaping their skills around the careers they want.
- Adding a year's work placement enables students to put learning into practice and gain career-enhancing business experience.
- NBS has extensive links with corporate partners, and supports students to find suitable placements.
- The NBS MBA offers students the unique opportunity to put their skills into practice during two hands-on business consultancy projects – one a team project for a UK business, and the other in an international context.
One year full-time, or two-years full-time with placement.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ