- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Nottingham Business School
- The innovative and rigorous MBA is rich in real-world experiences, including international perspectives and opportunities for students to personalise their learning around their ambitions.
- Specialised pathways allow students the freedom to focus on areas of interest, shaping their skills around the careers they want.
- Adding a year’s work placement enables students to put learning into practice and gain career-enhancing business experience.
- NBS has extensive links with corporate partners, and supports students to find suitable placements.
- The NBS MBA offers students the unique opportunity to put their skills into practice during two hands-on business consultancy projects – one a team project for a UK business, and the other in an international context.
- One year full-time, or two-years full-time with placement.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ