The University of Nottingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Nottingham provides a comprehensive package of bursaries to support UK students from lower-income families. In 2019-20 the Core Bursary will offer eligible students up to £2,000 for each year of undergraduate study.
- The Nottingham Potential Bursary provides an additional £1,000 a year for students who meet at least one out of a selection of criteria. Please refer to the university website for details.
- A number of academic schools and departments within the university offer scholarships to students. The availability of these and criteria for application varies from school to school.