The University of Nottingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In recent years, the University of Nottingham has provided a comprehensive package of bursaries to support UK students from lower-income families, and will continue to do so in 2018-19. Around a third of undergraduate students are likely to be eligible for the Core Bursary, offering up to £2,000 for each year of undergraduate study.
- The Nottingham Potential Bursary provides an additional £1,000 a year for students who meet at least one out of a selection of criteria. Please refer to the university website for further details.
- A number of academic schools and departments within the university offer scholarships to students. The availability of these and criteria for application varies from school to school.
- The university offers a range of international scholarships and prizes for outstanding students from selected schools, colleges and qualifications around the world, including the International Baccalaureate Diploma Excellence Scholarship.