The University of Nottingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Nottingham University Business School
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2017) 82
Master of Business Administration MBA
- MBA students develop their management knowledge and skills through eight core and four optional modules.
- Students explore current business issues through a management project, applying their knowledge to resolve them.
- International study tours provide the opportunity to take learning outside the classroom.
- A range of scholarships are available, covering up to 90% of MBA tuition fees.
- Students also benefit from tailored careers support including exclusive events, networking, one-to-one guidance and resources.
- One year full-time or two to four years part-time.
- With this flexible course, students can combine advanced management education with a demanding career.
- A fresh perspective can be gained by studying alongside other managers from around the world.
- Students explore current business issues through an individual or group management project, applying their knowledge to resolve them.
- Scholarships are available, covering up to 90% of MBA tuition fees.
- A specialist option, the Executive MBA Healthcare, is recognised by the NHS Leadership Academy.
- Two to four years, part-time.
Healthcare Executive MBA
- Designed for those employed in healthcare organisations in private, public or not-for-profit sectors.
- Comprises 8 core modules, 2 specialist core modules, 2 elective modules and a management project that focuses on the specialist area.
- 2–4 years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Nottingham University Business School, Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG8 1BB