Oxford Brookes University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,200||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university has a wide range of financial support available to help students pay tuition fees and living costs. For details, please refer to the university website. Awards include:
- Oxford Brookes Bursary scheme: full-time UK students from lower income families with household incomes below £10,000 are entitled to a bursary of £1,500 in their 1st year and £2,000 in their 2nd and 3rd years. Lower levels of bursary are available (on a sliding scale) to those from households with income up to £34,999. Bursaries do not have to be paid back.
- International scholarships are also available to help international students with the costs of studying at Oxford Brookes.