- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Oxford Brookes University Business School
Oxford Brookes Global MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and EPAS.
- The MBA will bring out students' creative and entrepreneurial spirit, harnessing their ideas, dynamism and ambition and giving them the confidence to express their creativity in the business world.
- Leadership today not only demands vision and decisiveness, but also empathy and integrity. Personal development modules develop students' soft skills, enabling them to connect with people more effectively and lead with authority and authenticity.
- One of the key attractions of an MBA is the opportunity for students to establish connections. The MBA course will help students forge a professional network of contacts across different industries, institutions, and geographies.
- Collaboration is a cornerstone of the Oxford Brookes Global MBA. A combination of project-based assignments, one-to-one coaching and individual personal support will help students develop strategies to work with, and lead, diverse groups of people from different business functions, geographic areas and social and cultural backgrounds.
- With this highly flexible part-time MBA students can choose to study online (with some compulsory face-to-face study), or mostly on-campus in Oxford, or through a blend of both.
- Two and a half years part-time; two years if students are ACCA members, as they receive credit for certain modules.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
The Oxford Brookes Global MBA Team, Oxford Brookes University Business School, Headington Campus, Oxford, OX3 0BP