University of Oxford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Moritz-Heyman Scholarship: up to £5,000 per year, plus access to funded internships, volunteering opportunities and social and community-building events. This non-repayable bursary will be automatically offered to first-degree, UK-resident undergraduates whose household income is £27,500 or less.
- Oxford Bursary: between £3,200–500 per year, automatically offered to first-degree Home undergraduates with a household income from £27,501–42,875.
- UK care leavers and UK undergraduates who are estranged (studying without family support) are eligible for a bursary of up to £3,000 per year, to help with costs during the vacations.
- The university also offers a number of centrally administered scholarships; individual colleges also offer various support and awards.