University of Oxford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Moritz-Heyman Scholarship: up to £5,000 per year, plus access to funded internships, volunteering opportunities and social and community-building events. This non-repayable bursary will be automatically offered to first-degree, UK-resident undergraduates whose household income is £27,500 or less.
- Oxford Bursary: between £3,200–500 per year, automatically offered to first-degree Home undergraduates with a household income from £27,501–42,875.
- UK care leavers and UK undergraduates who are estranged (studying without family support) are eligible for a bursary of up to £3,000 per year, to help with costs during the vacations.
- The university also offers a number of centrally administered scholarships; individual colleges also offer various support and awards.