University of Oxford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Saïd Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 14
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 2
- Building upon the Oxford University tradition of developing leaders, the Oxford MBA programme provides students with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
- Students will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest them most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful and purposeful career.
- There are eight core modules, as well as integrative modules, electives and co-curricular activities that focus on finance, entrepreneurship and consulting.
- As part of this full-time programme, students complete the GOTO (Global Opportunities and Threats Oxford) Entrepreneurship course, a school-wide community of learning in which MBA students, Executive MBA participants, alumni and faculty can critically engage with a fundamental and emerging global theme. The 2019 theme is the Future of Energy.
- 12 months (September intake).
- The Oxford Executive MBA is a 21-month part-time modular programme designed to help students realise their potential whilst delivering international general management competence to their organisation. Offering a comprehensive general management education, the programme places an emphasis on personal development, global complexity and building business networks.
- Nine core modules develop a thorough understanding of modern business, plus between six and eight elective modules are designed to develop individual skills and specialisations. Four overseas modules are offered to broaden participants' perspectives, with two core modules and two elective modules delivered in key global markets and centres of expertise.
- Students also have the opportunity to undertake an entrepreneurship project, developing a complete business plan, to put their new learning to work.
- Throughout the programme, all participants have full access to the Saïd Business School intranet, which enables remote users to retrieve valuable material for core course and project work, and to access the library's electronic resources including course reading lists and a collection of databases.
- 16 one-week modules starting in January and September and concluding in a period of 21 months.
- Participants are required to attend 16 modules, four of which are taught overseas (two compulsory modules, two optional elective modules).
- The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique opportunity for talented individuals to combine a master's degree from one of several Oxford University departments with the one-year MBA.
- As the global business environment becomes increasingly complex and interconnected, this powerful combination allows students to gain deep knowledge and expertise in their specialist fields, as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of business, exceptional leadership skills, and practical experience.
- The first year consists of a master's degree while the second year comprises the Oxford MBA. Over 30 partnering masters' programmes are available; please refer to the university business school website for details.
- Two years.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP